Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Celine!!



Ok so if you know me at all you know that I just love Celine Dion. I get ranked on a lot for it but I simply don't care. This woman is amazing!!! For all the years she was in Vegas I never actually went to her show. I was there, I could feel her presence but I never did it. Mostly because Justin was never with me or I was in Vegas for other purposes but it just never happened. Then on my 30th Birthday Justin was deployed but he sent me a Happy Birthday e-mail with the Celine logo from Caesars Palace. I thought.. I am finally getting to go....

Not so much.. After being unable to get tickets because it was her last few months performing and being invited to Sarah and Arts beautiful Hawaiian wedding we decided to put the pocket book away and save our Celine pennies for our Hawaii trip(at this point I actually knew she was coming to Tacoma so I was ok with it).

But tonight Sarah and I made up for it by getting to sit in awesome seats for the most amazing show ever. The music, lights and dancers were just breathtaking!! This lady knows how to put on a show. I can finally say I am completely satisfied and am so thankful to have been able to go to such a great show with such and awesome friend!! Luv you Tich :)


No comments: