Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dum Dum Dum Dum....

Saturday was the big day for Laura and Doug. The big event happened at Indian Summer Golf and Country Club. The setting was amazing and everyone had such a fantastic time! There was great food, friends, dancing and laughing! I got to catch up with some old friends and dance the night away with my kiddos and hubby..


Mara and me before the event!


The kids are always one of cutest parts.










Here are the all the ya ya's. Can't believe we all made it in for the photo. I know we are not all looking but there were 5 cameras going off!!


We even got a special visit from the Brandts. Baby Addyson is so stinkin cute!!

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

What a beautiful wedding...I LOVE the brown bridesmaids dresses! You look gorgeous!!!