Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Monday, October 27, 2008

I found them!!

Ok so your prayers and positive thoughts worked!! I found my rings!!!!

I was making Maras lunch tonight and I was looking for the cream cheese. It is always in the main part of the fridge but for some reason I could not locate it. I decided to pull open the cheese drawer on the bottom. It wouldn't budge so I pulled harder and low and behold my ring came flying out. I jumped, screamed and danced.. My kids were looking at my like I was a crazy lady but who cares!! They are found and I am so thankful!!!

I think last Thursday when I was unloading my Costco items it some how slipped off and got caught up in the drawer. Well however it happened doesn't really matter because they are back on my hand now. I have strict orders to get them re-sized tomorrow and that is exactly what I intend to do!!!

YAY!!!!

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

One of my biggest fears is losing my rings. I take them off every day at work, put them in my wallet, put the wallet in my purse and lock my purse in my locker...but just taking them off my finger freaks me out. I know, I feel the same way you do about coveting an object, but my ring represents my husband and it's my most favorite thing to wear every day. Congrats on finding yours (in such a bizarre place, I might add)! My heart broke for you when I read that they were missing and prayers were definitely said!!!