Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Daffodil Parade

Well it was time for the annual daffodil parade. This year we went again with the Norris Family. Last year was the first time we had hung out so we decided to celebrate our 1 year of friendship by watching it again.

The girls were greeted by goofy clowns and given balloons. They were working really hard to blow them up! They didn't succeed :( I guess that is what I am around for!!


The parade was full of exciting things and pirates seemed to be the theme. The girls were a little scared when they blew the cannon. What a fun day we had. Mara's favorite part was all of the smiling cheerleaders. I believe she picked up a few new moves that day!!

No comments: