Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Spring Fair

Well I guess it is already time for the spring fair again. The girls and I went on one last adventure with cousins paige and connor before they zoomed off back home to New York.

Gracelyn got cozy in the stroller with her new crayon that her sister won her in the ducky game!


Mara's most favorite ride is the tilt a whirl. Fortunately this time around I escaped having to endure twirling and whirling. Paige and Connor took care of it for me. Thank Goodness!! I believe they went on it 4 time!! UGHHH!!!
After that she tried the little roller coaster and topped it off with the slide and the fire truck ride.




After all the rides and games we decided to go do something educational. We went over to the kids area and we learned about insects, played checkers, spun frisbees and even made antennas. Don't they look cute!!

Gracelyn decided she wanted a new hat instead. What a cute one she picked out!!

No comments: