Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday water safety








Well today was another busy day. Actually I can't really remember a day that wasn't busy. I guess that is what 2 kids does to ya!! oh WELL.. iT IS WORTH IT :)
The day consisted of school and the Y as usual. Today at the Y was water safety day. The kids put on life jackets, they put them into a boat and then treat it like there is an emergency. The kids have to climb out and then call for help while they are floating in the water. After all the hard work is done the teachers put them into the boat and make it float across the water quickly. Mara loves it and always wants the teachers to make it go faster!!!

During swimming Gracelyn really justs enjoys watching her big sis swim. Many times she squeals when she is jumping in. It is so cute how they love each other.

After swim was gymnastics class. Gracelyn got to hang out with her girlfriend Mallory on the big kid mats today while we waited for Mara. I am pretty sure she is perfecting her crawling stance. SCARY!! Her one tooth is all the way down and it is a big one!!! apparently she doesn't need any others! One tooth will be just fine :)

Gracelyn makes the funniest face when she is excited. I just thought I would share this pic of her in her new big girl car seat. I think she really likes it!! Do you????

Until next time...

No comments: