






Well I did it.... I finally broke down and got the girls a kitty. I didn't want to do it but Mara begged and after the whole fish dying experience I felt guilty. Fortunately she is cute and I have grown to love her.
So Mara picked the name... "Heartley" If you ask her this is what she will tell you! "Because she was born on Valentines day and her birthday is on Valentines day" Hence the whole heart thing!!
Ms. Heartley is a complete pill and she has turned my life upside down but we love her. Daddy didn't know we were getting a kitty and so when he got home from Germany he was pleasently surprised. I knew it would be fine being that he is a complete cat lover. Guess what.. I was right!!
Gracelyn on the other hand is still trying to figure out what this thing is that is smaller then her but can move. Gracie is trying to get those legs to work. I think she is going to be taking pointers from the kitty soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment