







Today we decided to get out in the sunshine and take my cousins to the zoo. School was in session so I knew it would be calm and pleasant this time. Paige and Connor had not been to the zoo since the remodel so they were pretty excited!!
Many of the animals were out and about but it seemed to be a lazy day! The tiger was lounging as well as the penguins! The only animal that wasn't being lazy was the peacock. The one we ran into was showing off his beautiful feathers. It was amazing!!
The kids, daddy and I all had such a wonderful time. At the end of the day the girls were tuckered out so they were having juice cups and ba bas. I think Mara was pretending it was a ba ba like her sis!! hee hee.. cute!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment