Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Celebrating all the Daddys in our life!

Today we woke up, went to church and then headed to Justins folks house for a yummy brunch. Dave, Jen, Jack and new baby Katie came down to play with us for the day. The girls love their time with cousin Jack and they usually come up with some crazy things to do. Today they were in the bounce house, launching rockets and riding in the Barbie Jeep. It scared me a little when I saw Mara and Gracelyn driving around with their pony tails blowing in the wind. I guess I came to the realization that someday this will really be happening. I snapped out of it and decided to not think about that and to just treasure these precious moments that are still happening today. For example the dog pile the two of them had on Daddy.















Today was a wonderful day with great food, drinks, family and fun. I know Justin feels blessed to have us but the truth of the matter is we are the blessed ones. Thank you Daddy, Papa and Uncle Dave for being such great Dad's. You are an inspiration to all!



id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5212335099719768098" />< /a>

No comments: