
Well it is official we have found out that Gracelyn is allergic to milk, eggs and bananas so far.. Our doc tested her last week for a panel of 20 items and these 3 popped up. Monday we are headed to the allergist to see if there is anything else. I figured that since we were giving up our most favorite item(milk) that we must give up the container we were receiving it in. The first few days were terrible but I think we are finally over the hump. Gracelyns back to normal and no more projectile vomitting, skin rashes or a tummy aches. Last month she tested negative for milk so I continued to give it to her. The one thing that helped her consume calories was the culprit that was making her so sick. Now we know for sure and I am ready to be a label reader!

Bye Bye bottles!!

No comments:
Post a Comment