
For 7 years now my closest group of girlfriends and I have been having a once a month dinner that we call ya ya's. I know it is cheesy but it was about the time the ya ya sisterhood movie came out so we stole it. There have been very few months that we have missed but the more time that goes on the busier our lives get and the harder it is to get together. This time it had been since March so there was lots to celebrate. This time it was Sarah's Birthday (April), Heathers B-day (June 17) and mine which will be Monday the 23rd. We always exchange ornaments at Christmas and presents on Birthdays. It is our little way of saying thank you for being such great friends. I can rely on these girls for anything anytime. I am so lucky to have them in my life and don't know what I would do without them. Thanks for the great celebration and I look forward to next month!



No comments:
Post a Comment