Well it was that time of year again to see my favorite artist of all time. I know I know I am fan obsessed but I am telling you what this guy puts on the best show ever. Sarah and I headed down to Clark County near Oregon for a night of good tunes and good times. I have seen Kenny play at the Gorge, the Tacoma Dome and Qwest but this by far put them all to shame. I think it had something to do with being out in the middle of nowhere and the fresh smell of the country. Our seats started out in row 15 but by the end we had moved right on up to row 4 and it was AMAZING!!!!
I brought beach balls to throw into the crowd. They made their way around all night and this was them on the stage at the end of it all!!

No comments:
Post a Comment