Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Hats!


Today the girls and I went down to the Farmers Market. There we ate food, blew bubbles, danced to music, smelled flowers and found these groovy new hats. The lady that makes them has been in business for years and I have been buying from her at other events. This time it was really fun because we were able to buy matching ones for the girls. They were pretty darn cute walking around with their little french looking hats on. Bonjour!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

We were down there too, can't believe we missed you. I bought a froggy hat from this same vendor when I was pregnant with Declan. And found her again when I was at the Farmers Market in Puyallup last year. I got the matching one for Elle. Everyone LOVES the hats. If it wasn't such a zoo down there I would've bought some more. Maybe we'll have to get together for a hat play date?!